The Flexibility of ImmuneSchein Ginger Elixirs
Want to make some simple ginger elixir recipes? Ginger smoothies? Ginger juices? Ginger mixed drinks? Ginger salad dressing?
Here we want to share with you some quick ImmuneSchein Ginger Elixir recipes. Please use this as a guide to kindle your creativity to experiment with in your own way.
In general, mix 1 oz. of ImmuneSchein to 6 oz. water/liquid/tea or to your taste preference.
- Hot Water + ImmuneSchein = Hot Lemon Drink
- Cold Water + ImmuneSchein = Lemonade
- Sparkling Water + ImmuneSchein = Ginger Ale
- Olive Oil + Spices + ImmuneSchein = Salad Dressing
- Wasabi + ImmuneSchein = Sushi Sauce
- Yogurt + ImmuneSchein = Lemon Ginger Yogurt
- ½ oz. Apple Cider Vinegar + 1 oz. ImmuneSchein + Sparkling Water = Palatable ACV Schein
- You can also stir in Matcha tea powders, Spirulina powder, or other mixes directly into ImmuneSchein or any of the recipe mixes above.
Mix Drinks to Taste Preference or Use as a Bitter:
- Dark Rum + Sparkling Water + ImmuneSchein = Dark & Stormy
- Gin + Tonic + ImmuneSchein = Gin & Tonic
- Vodka + Tonic + ImmuneSchein = Vodka & Tonic
- Gin + ImmuneSchein = Gin Spiced Shot/Drink
- Vodka + ImmuneSchein = Vodka Spiced Shot/Drink
- Bourbon + ImmuneSchein = Bourbon Spiced Shot/Drink
- Sparkling Wine/Champagne + ImmuneSchein = Spiced Wine/Champagne
- Also used in Moscow Mules, Cosmos, Hot Toddies, and more