Lavender and Rose Lemonade
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 7 lemons)
- 1/2 cup lavender ginger elixir
- Two drops rose water (its very strong so don't use more)
- 4 cups chilled water
- Ice cubes
- Rose Petals (Make sure they haven't been sprayed)
- Place sugar and water into a medium saucepan and stir over a medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Combine sugar syrup, lemon juice, ginger elixir and rose water together in a jug.
- Chill until serving.
- To serve, mix in the water.
- Serve over ice cubes and garnish with rose petals
← Older post
Newer post →