- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 quarts raspberries
- 1/2 cup Hibiscus Ginger Elixir
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Mint
- Bring sugar and water to a boil and stir until sugar has dissolved. Cool.
- Place the raspberries and elixir in a food processor and pure.
- Press the pure though a strainer to remove the seeds, combine with the sugar syrup.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacture's instructions.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh blueberries and mint.
If you don't have an ice-cream maker, pour the mixture into a freezer safe container and stir the mixture every 20 minutes until it turns into sorbet. The texture will be a little coarser then when you use an ice-cream maker, but still delicious.