Honey also has a long history in the health and medicinal world. However, many of these benefits are specific to raw honey. If you get pasteurized honey, you will unfortunately lose most of the antibacterial effects. Extra tip: if you buy local honey, the honey may help reduce allergies because you will be consuming small doses of your local pollen. Honey contains various plant chemicals that double as antioxidants which are important in protecting your body from cell damage. Research shows that these antioxidants may also have a role in preventing the development of cancer or heart disease. Honey also carries anti-fungal properties, antibacterial properties, and it has been known as a sore throat remedy that has been used throughout history.
When combined, the properties of ginger, lemon, garlic, and honey work together to create a powerful antidote for anyone in search of a method to strengthen their immune system especially during the cold and flu season. This mixture has also been known to help cure mild infections without antibiotics in a more homeopathic and natural way. This powerful combination may be able to strengthen your immune system to the point where you will be capable of easily fighting off a viral, bacterial, or yeast infection.
Benefits of Drinking Ginger, Garlic, Lemon, and Honey
The ginger, garlic, lemon, and honey combination is seen as one of the most effective immune boosting recipes. This is because the combined ingredients contain anti-fungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties that actually become stronger when they work together.
The main benefits of drinking this homeopathic concoction are:
1. This mixture may strengthen your body’s immune system, especially when taken on a regular basis
2. The blend could aid digestion and promote gut health
3. Ginger, lemon, honey, and garlic may be a natural option for aiding the body's fight against viral infections such as the cold and flu
4. Garlic and ginger have intense antimicrobial activity against pathogens, so it is possible that consuming these ingredients could help you attack pathogens and help you heal,
5. This mixture may help with weight loss as ginger and garlic are believed to be helpful with digestion and body temperature regulation,
6. This blend may be able to curb the side effects of high blood pressure and heart disease. Ginger and honey are said to ease tension and improve cardiovascular function. These effects may help you lower blood pressure.
Garlic, Ginger, Lemon, Honey Tea and Alternatives
Drinking garlic, ginger, lemon, and honey in the form of tea is a common option for consuming this powerful mixture. To make a fresh mixture, here is a simple recipe that anyone can make and enjoy:
- 4 organic lemons
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 cm of fresh ginger
- 4 cups of water
Blend all, add to water and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
This simple recipe is a nice way to get some of the benefits of the whole food ingredients.
With that in mind, the most ideal option to getting the medicinal properties and health benefits of this combination is by consuming ImmuneSchein Ginger Elixirs. Our Garlic Ginger Elixir is made with only the best of ingredients: Organic Ginger Root, NYS Wildflower Honey, Organic Lemon Juice, and Organic Garlic.
On top of our high quality ingredients, ImmuneSchein Ginger Elixirs are a delicious way to get the benefits described above. A sweet, tangy, and pure flavor is available immediately with our elixirs.