This Turmeric, Black Pepper Ghee has a peppery, warm and slightly bitter flavor. Tastes great with eggs, breads, potatoes, rice, meat, soups, mashed cauliflower and so much more!
• Moisture & milk solids are removed – the culprits for allergies & digestion issues
• Pure golden oil rich in fat soluble vitamins A, D, E & K
• Contains an optimal ratio of Omega 3 and Omega 6
• Aids in digestion
• Grass fed is high in CLA’s – powerful anti-inflammatory & anti-cancer properties
• Butter from Lancaster County grass fed* cows
*A 2010 study from the Journal of Clinical Nutrition says the more full-fat dairy products people consume, the lower their risk of heart attack – provided the cows were grass-fed.
• Ghee has a higher smoking point (485F) than any oil
• Extremely versatile for all methods of cooking without burning
• Soft spreadable butter requires no refrigeration for 9 months even after opening